If you’d like to contact me, please email me at rebekah (dot) a (dot) hubbard (at) gmail (dot) com
I’m also on twitter at @rebekahahubbard
Resume (download a copy here)
Freelance Creative Professional – (Sept. 2015-present)
- PDXfoodlove.com: I write and photograph for my food blog, pdxfoodlove.com and its associated channels. I represent food brands through sponsored content and white-label content production.
- Heart Creative Culinary Agency: I write & edit recipes, shoot photos and video and edit them as well for national food brands. Clients include Tofurky, Wasa, Sugar In the Raw and more.
- Vitaly Paley Restaurants: I manage the digital footprint for a group of four restaurants in the Portland area, doing websites, strategy, online reputation and more.
Engagement Manager, Provenance Hotels – (Dec. 2013-Sept. 2015)
- Developed and managed social media content across 10+ individually branded hotels and restaurants, in addition to the corporate brands
- Evaluated and executed influencer campaigns and events
- Completely overhauled the company’s CRM system, including helming search for new product.
- Created, executed and tracked email marketing campaigns across 9 hotel brands
- Presented revenue to holding companies and ownership groups of hotels
- Wrote and edited content for press releases, publicity items, investor communications and more
Communications Specialist, Girl Scouts of Oregon & SW Washington – (Nov. 2011-Dec. 2013)
- Designed most of the organization’s print collateral
- Produced web, blog and social media content.
- Enforced print and online quality standards
- Shot and produced photo and video projects
- Manage volunteers who run communications within their geographic area.
Receptionist, Doug Bean and Associates – (October 2010-November 2011)
Graphic designer/Copy desk, Longmont Times-Call – (Dec. 2008-July 2010)
- Designed elements for all of the print and online products, including magazines, news pages, information graphics and interactive graphics. Created logos, banners and illustrations.
- Developed Facebook and Twitter campaigns
- Shot and produced photo & video projects.
Web editor, Arizona Republic – (June 2008-August 2008)
- Produced and edited content for AZCentral.com, packaging new + evergreen content together
- Tracked their success with Omniture and Google Analytics.
Web producer, KOMU 8 News (NBC affiliate) – (January 2008-May 2008)
- Produced content for web by editing and uploading video, converting scripts to text news stories, creating breaking news alerts and packaging and editing multimedia features
Montavilla Farmers Market Board of Directors, Board Chair – (May 2012-December 2015)
University of Missouri, Bachelor of Journalism, Media Convergence, Cum Laude, May 2008
• Adobe CS6 and all previous iterations
• Web content management systems
• Video editing (Avid, iMovie, Final Cut)
• Digital photography, photo editing
• Google Analytics, Omniture
• AP Style and copy editing
• Blog/social media management using content calendars, blog software and tools such as Hootsuite
• Email marketing using Constant Contact, MailChimp and equivalents
• Newspaper editing/design software, such as Good News